The New SEO Term That is Swamp Ass

Really that the swamp ass phrase is a new SEO term and a part of the Search Engine Marketing Glossary out there? This is an SEO test, and I was just trying to realize it, why I do that, because it's a SEO contest, and I have been given the right to translate/interpret the meaning of the swamp ass as I understand it, because that phrase has no exact definition.

Well..So, What is that I mean the Swamp Ass? I know for those of you who are not familiar with this english sentence perhaps that's sounds a bit strange/unique phrase. But if these words are described in separately, of course all of you are really understand about the meaning of the swamp or the Ass that.

Such as the gogo2011 kobamusaji the swamp ass phrase has a special meanings for me, that it a SEO technique or may be termed as SEO-swamp ass


 
Minima Ready Blogger Templates